Sunday 12 February 2012

NEBOSH Study Group

- Wayne Turner

Studying via distance learning can be especially difficult if you haven't got a 'study-buddy'. I have tried in the past to form relationships with other distance learning students sharing my desire to achieve the NEBOSH Diploma, but it is very difficult to keep it up. Other factors in your life take priority, and you develop at different paces.

I would like to form a global study group on www.learnsom.com. I was wondering if any of you would like to attend these sessions, may be once or twice a week for an hour? There will be no charges as we can all learn from one-another. If there is enough interest I will arrange a day and a time that we can all meet on www.learnsom.com. Let me know what you think in any of the usual ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment